Libraries play an important role in the college experience. In addition to the academic resources they offer, libraries also figure prominently in campus life as venues for study group meetings, random run-ins with friends, and furious efforts to finish term papers on time. While a growing number of student resources have migrated to remotely accessible digital formats, campus libraries continue to facilitate learning while strengthening social bonds.
Libraries continue to be a major source of prestige for colleges and universities that boast expansive and elite resource collections. College libraries also contribute to the on-campus atmosphere, and knowledgeable librarians can help students improve their academic performance by guiding users to information and resources they might not otherwise locate on their own.
Our library contains over 7446 volumes of books with 1446 titles, more than 50 National and International journals, adequate CD’s; Videos on all disciplines of Pharmacy are available. The library is manned by Qualified Staff.
- The library remains open from 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM. on all working days.
- Students are admitted in the Library and Reading Room on production of Identity Cards.
- Books taken out by staff / students shall not be retained for more than a fortnight (14) days from the date of issue.
- Failure to return a book on the due date makes the staff / student liable to a fine of Rs.1 per day.
- Borrowers are responsible for the loss or damage to books taken out on loan or for consultation by them. The marking of books in ink or with pencil, spoiling or injury to binding, underling of passages, writing of remarks, etc on the leaves of the books or on illustrations, tearing off pages, pictures, etc. will be held to be serious charges.
- Sub-Lending of books is not allowed.
- All books taken by the Teaching, Non-Teaching and Students are to be returned in time for Annual Stock Verification. All books are to be returned if a member of staff takes leave for more than a month / Transfer to another College.
- In all matters regarding the library the decision of the principal shall be final.
- Complaints and suggestions related to services from the Library shall be given in writing to the Principal