Ratnam Institute of Pharmacy values its academic resources, among them its state-of-the-art teaching, researching, and learning facilities. Lecture halls, laboratories, offices, libraries, and study spaces strengthen collaborative teaching and learning—they are an investment in our future.
From laboratories to an extensive library collection to halls and galleries: students and faculty at RIPH are encouraged to utilize the full range of academic resources and facilities to support their research and studies.
- Eco-friendly Campus with Go Green Initiative
- MOU’S with industries and other educational Institutions
- Regular feedback from students
- Encouragement to attend Seminars/Conferences/Workshops
- Continuous internal assessment
- Personality development
- Social services with the help of National Service Scheme(NSS)
- Android mobile application for parents to assess marks and attendance of the student through parent login.
- Dedicated & experienced faculty members
- Outstanding library with 1446 titles, 7446 volumes, 58 National & International Journals
- Futuristic Lab facilities with smart class rooms
- Preparing the students for competitive exams
- Wi-Fi campus with admirable computer lab
- Botanical Garden
- Drug Information Centre
- Center for Research
- e-learning with various softwares like “Lexicomp”
- Online quiz to develop professional skills of students
- Task based assignments
- Experimental and service learning