The Governing Body is responsible for the operation of all aspects of the College including its finance, educational and research functions, and domestic arrangements.
The Governing Body may delegate certain functions to Executive Officers and to Committees, but it still retains ultimate responsibility for the running of the College.
The major duties of Governing Body members (who are in the position of Trustees) are:
- (i) To ensure that the College is well run, meets the needs for which it has been set up and remains solvent.
- (ii) To always act in the best interests of the College, rather than of the individual, and to avoid conflicts of interest or misuse of funds.
- (iii) To use reasonable care and skill in their work as members of the Governing Body and to seek professional advice where appropriate.
- (iv) To regularly attend meetings of the Governing Body and the Committees on which they serve, and to acquire appropriate knowledge to contribute effectively to decision making.
- (v) To ensure that the finances are used appropriately, prudently and in accordance with the objectives of the College.
- (vi) To take overall responsibility for student welfare.
Chairman, Ratnam Educational Society, Harnathapuram, Nellore - 3
Secretary, Ratnam Educational Society, Harnathapuram, Nellore – 3
Treasurer, Ratnam Educational Society, Harnathapuram, Nellore - 3
Dr. K. Krishna Kishore
Vice Chairman, Ratnam Educational Society, Harnathapuram, Nellore – 3
Ratnam Educational Society, Harnathapuram, Nellore – 3
Professor & Principal, MNR College of Pharmacy, Sangareddy, Medak District, AP
Dr.Shaik Aruna Mastani